Eczema Sleeves Used to Treat Arm and Leg Eczema
Wear these eczema sleeves over an eczema cream such as Vanicream or Eczema Honey after a warm bath or shower.
Treats eczema, stops the itch and soothes itchy skin.
Can be worn dry or damp for eczema wet wraps
The AD RescueWear eczema clothing is zinc, dye and chemical free and used to treat dermatitis, contact dermatitis, nummular eczema and any eczema or itchy skin condition.
Tencel® is Revolutionary for eczema sufferers. Soft and gentle on skin with enhanced breathability and exceptional moisture management providing a less favorable environment for bacteria to grow. Most eczema fabrics have chemicals such as zinc embedded into the fabric to manage the growth of bacteria. Our eco-friendly fabric soothes eczema without chemical additives. Fabric made with Tencel fibers are some of the softest fabrics in the world and the breathability supports the body's natural thermo regulating abilities. Our fabric is super smooth and designed to stay close to the skin for effective treatment. Dye and zinc free.
Why Use Cotton or Synthetics When You Have Eczema Soothing Tencel.
Treat Itchy Arms, Legs, Hands, Feet and Ankles in Seconds.
- Ultra Soft Fabric Proven Superior for Eczema – Eco-friendly.
- Use Over Vanicream Eczema Ointment for Soothing Relief.
- Wear Damp Under a Dry Layer for Wet Wrap Therapy to Heal the Skin Barrier, Calm the Itch and Provide More Restful Sleep. Research Reports a 70% Reduction in Eczema Symptoms in 5 Days of Treatment.
- Excellent Worn Dry Under Clothing to Soothe and Prevent Scratching. Wonderful Over Emollients.
- TENCEL Fabric is Anti-itch and has Thermo-Regulating Properties – Great for Hot, Itchy Eczema and Dry Cracked Eczema.
- TENCEL Moisture Management Provides a Less Favorable Environment for Bacteria to Grow.
- Sold as a Pair.
- Flat Seams and Stretchy Hems for Easy Application.
- Machine Wash in a Gentle Wash Laundry Bag, Inside Out, to Increase Longevity of Product.
94% TENCEL/Lyocell/6% Spandex
Available in White Only. Dyes Have Been Shown to Irritate Eczema.
TENCEL is an Oeko-Tex Fiber