This Eczema Suit treats eczema, atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis, allergic skin, dermatitis or an itchy skin.
Dye free, zinc free Tencel@ fabric made in the U.S.
Tencel® is anti-itch and breathable for comfortable and effective treatment of eczema
Tencel is Revolutionary for eczema sufferers. Soft and gentle on skin with enhanced breathability and exceptional moisture management providing a less favorable environment for bacteria to grow. There are no additives woven in to actively reduce bacteria growth. Most eczema fabrics have chemicals such as zinc embedded into their fabric to manage the growth of bacteria. Our eco-friendly fabric soothes eczema without chemical additives. Fabric made with Tencel fibers are some of the softest fabrics in the world and breathability supports the body's natural thermo regulating abilities. Our fabric is super smooth and designed to stay close to the skin for effective treatment. Dye and zinc free.
Why Use Cotton or Synthetics When You Can Have Eczema Soothing Tencel.
Most Important – Children LOVE our Ultra Soft Fabric on their Eczema Skin.
- Ultra Soft, Anti-Itch Fabric Proven Superior for Eczema – Eco-friendly.
- Wear Damp Under a Dry Layer for Wet Wrap Therapy to Heal the Skin Barrier, Calm the Itch and Provide More Restful Sleep. Studies Show an Average Reduction of Symptoms by 75% in 5 Days of Treatment.
- Excellent Worn Dry as a Dry Wrap Over Creams and Emollients and Under Clothing as a Soothing Protection Layer. Great Over Emollients.
- TENCEL Fabric has Thermo-Regulating Properties – Great for Hot, Itchy Eczema Skin and Dry, Cracked Eczema.
- TENCEL Moisture Management Provides a Less Favorable Environment for Bacteria to Grow. There are No Additives to Actively Reduce Bacteria Growth.
- Fold Over Hand Covers Treat Hands and Prevents Scratching. No Need for Gloves.
- Fully Enclosed Legs – No Entry Points for Scratching.
- Flat Seams and Tags Sewn on Outside Prevent Irritation.
- Fully Enclosed Zipper Protects Skin from Zipper Teeth.
- White Suit with Sea Blue Zipper.
- Machine Wash in a Gentle Wash Laundry Bag, Inside Out, to Increase Longevity.
94% TENCEL/ Lyocell/ 6% Spandex
TENCEL is an Oeko-Tex Fiber.
Available in White Only. Dyes Have Been Found to Irritate Eczema.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I love this product it is the only thing that works with my sons skin. I see results within one day
I use this product for my 1 year old. This suit makes wet wrap therapy much easier. Coupled with great moisturizing with Gaia's Gold and hydrocortisone as needed, my son's eczema is under my control now. Thank you!
I absolutely love this product! My baby boy had eczema from the very beginning. The constant reapplying of ointments and bathing didn't seem to be effective so we decided to try wet dressing. A friend recommended this product to me and it was easier than using dressing and tubular bandages especially on a 6 month old. Since using it I have seen significant improvement in my boy's skin and definitely less scratching. Now if they design something to help with eczema on the head it will be great.
My Grandson has suffered from severe eczema since he was 2 months old. We have tried so many different things to relieve his symptoms. Finally we have found what actually works. These suits seem to be his miracle, in a few short days his eczema is nearly gone. I'm so relieved to have found something that really works.
my great grand daughter is less than 2 years old.she was born with severe eczema, this suit has helped her skin so much ,thank you, she also has severe allergies.