Super soft and cooling eczema suit for soothing your little one's itchy eczema. Dye free, white tencel/lyocell fabric perfect for protecting skin, covering eczema creams and treating dermatitis, contact dermatitis, atopic dermatitis, nummular eczema and any eczema or itchy skin with comfortable wet or dry wrap therapy. Dermatologist recommended.
AD RescueWear eczema clothing can be worn during the day or night over eczema cream for wet or dry wrap therapy to soothe itchy eczema.
Dye FREE, Zinc FREE, Fabric Made in the U.S.A.
Tencel• is Revolutionary for eczema sufferers. Soft and gentle on skin with enhanced breathability and exceptional moisture management providing a less favorable environment for bacteria to grow. There are no additives woven in to actively reduce bacteria growth. Most eczema fabrics have chemicals such as zinc embedded into their fabric to manage the growth of bacteria. Our eco-friendly fabric soothes eczema without chemical additives. Fabric made with Tencel® fibers are some of the softest fabrics in the world and the breathability supports the body's natural thermo regulating abilities. Our fabric is super smooth and designed to stay close to the skin for effective treatment. Dye and zinc free.
Why Use Cotton, Chemicals or Zinc When You Have AD RescueWear™. Made in the U.S.A.
Most Important – Children LOVE our Ultra Soft Fabric on their Eczema.
Ultra Soft, Anti-Itch Fabric Proven Superior for Eczema – Eco-friendly.
- Wear Damp Under a Dry Layer for Wet Wraps to Heal the Skin Barrier, Calm the Itch and Provide More Restful Sleep. Studies Report an Average Reduction of Eczema Symptoms by 71% in 5 Days of Treatment.
- Excellent Worn Dry as a Dry Wrap Over Eczema Cream and Emollients and Under Clothing as a Soothing Protection Layer. Great Over Emollients Such as Vanicream Ointment.
- TENCEL® Fabric has Thermo-Regulating Properties – Great for Hot, Itchy Eczema and Dry, Cracked Eczema.
- TENCEL® Moisture Management Provides a Less Favorable Environment for Bacteria to Grow on Fabric. There are No Additives to Actively Reduce Bacteria Growth like zinc or other metals.
- Fold Over Hand Covers Treat Hands and Prevents Scratching. No Need for Gloves.
- Fully Enclosed Legs – No Entry Points for Scratching.
- Flat Seams and Tags Sewn on Outside Prevent Irritation.
- Fully Enclosed Zipper Protects Skin from Zipper Teeth.
- White Suit (Dye FREE) with Sea Blue Zipper.
- Machine Wash in a Gentle Wash Laundry Bag, Inside Out, and Lay Flat to Dry to Increase Longevity.
- 94% TENCEL/Lyocell 6% Spandex
TENCEL is an Oeko-Tex Fiber.
Available in White Only. Dyes Have Been Found to Irritate Eczema.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Bad cloth material
A lot of lints after the first use.
It’s great quality and the fit was spot on with the measurements. I love that the hands have sleeves that can be rolled over the hands or back off them to allow them use of their fingers.
Amazing.... The only problem now is he’s face I wish you guys have a solution for face he itch a lot I only have a body suit which work perfectly fine...
This outfit helps me and my daughter sleep at night when she is itchiest from her eczema. Thank you.
My grandson, 5 months old, wore suit at night and it helped. But when we used it wet, his eczema was almost gone!! Love this suit!!