Oatmeal Bath Bomb Relieves Eczema Symptoms
Draw a warm bath, and drop in an Eczema Honey Oatmeal Bath Bomb and get ready to soak away the day and eczema. Welcome to your winter spa retreat.
These bath bombs are twice the size of normal bath bombs, which means they are filled with twice the goodness! All natural ingredients formulated to hydrate eczema while also anti inflammation and anti itch properties. Bath time is about to get a whole lot better.
- Pure Food-Grade Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda) and Citric Acid create a protective barrier and lightly exfoliates the skin including dry scales.
- Cocoa Butter is deeply moisturizing and leaves skin smooth and soft with a natural scent of chocolate and vanilla.
- Colloidal Oatmeal reduces inflammation and itchiness while soothing and relaxing the skin.
- Witch Hazel alleviates itching and nourishes dry, cracked skin.
- Natural Essential Oils in perfect combination of oatmeal milk, oat extract, honey oil, and Polysorbate 80 (natural vegetable-sourced emulsifier).
Eczema Honey Oatmeal Bath Bombs are a fun and effective addition to the typical eczema treatment plan. At under $10, they are the perfect gift for friends or family. Better yet, get one for yourself too, your skin will thank you.
“I love these bath bombs. They make my skin feel so soft, as someone who's struggled with eczema for years I was never able to use bath bombs before and love that I found one I can use without worry that it will break me out.” - Nicole R.
After bathing, wet-wrap therapy will yield best results:
- Pat dry, avoid harsh rubbing with towel.
- Lock in the bath bomb's goodness by applying an eczema emollient while still damp. All trusted eczema emollients, including several from Eczema Honey, can be found here.
- Seal the emollient to the skin using eczema clothing. TENCEL clothing, the most trusted fabric for eczema, for all ages and sizes can be found here.
Eczema Honey is the only honey-based product designed specifically for eczema treatment. A wide variety of Eczema Honey products are available from the Eczema Relief Store. Made from simple, clean ingredients these trusted products would also make great gifts or stocking stuffers!
“The bath bombs are seriously the BOMB! When she has a flare-up and she is spending the night with me, she uses the bath bomb. It makes the water so soft and calms the itching. I then rub her body down in the Honey Eczema moisturizer and she sleeps soundly.” - Diana M.
Please remember information on our blog is not designed or meant to replace a physician’s advice. Always consult your doctor about your medical conditions. Eczema Relief Store does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.